Legal Question in Family Law in India

advice regarding relationship

I am working in gulf and my wife a professor in a reputed firm. we have a special child. Our basic problem is she does not believe any body exept her own family members and her own mother is looking after my child. she does not like me talking to my parents and wants to keep distance from my family members. She even try to attack me when I talked quarlled with her mother.After coming from gulf she wants my earning to be distributed among their family member.Acuse my mother doing against them.I only have old parents and no relative. during my short stay I used to call my parents to stay or help to look after my child which will cause big uproar in the family. A small fight will cause she threating that she may commit suicide. If I live like this i will not survive long. She always claims that they are only and other are bad,worst what else. For a family life co-operation and belief is mandatory.Here we are living with differnt thinking altogether which will spoil my child. Her mother looks after child very well. but she never got a smile in his face. she is not very talkative. My child is autistic and medical science says she require playway method. I dont want to see my child getting spoled in front of my eyes.Please give advice

Asked on 6/01/08, 7:32 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: advice regarding relationship

your problem is a little out of ordinary and requires serious consideration. please provide more specific information about your child, your wife and rather the entire family - their age, qualification, work experience etc. etc.

it is good that you are thinking about welfare of the child; but at the same time we will have to examine what the other side may have to say in this regard.

therefore, with the help of entire true and correct information, a viable solution to your problem can possibly be worked out.

should not take any step in haste; and avoid any court proceeding at this stage.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/08, 12:51 pm
Homi Maratha N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

Re: advice regarding relationship

I would strongly advice you to keep away your child from this atmosphere.

Dont panic and avoid legal remedies or going to court of law for this.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/08, 12:29 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

Re: advice regarding relationship

Try to protect and keep away your child from getting spoilt

Read more
Answered on 6/02/08, 4:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India