Legal Question in Family Law in India

sir , divorced filed by husband he has a lots of property in his name . i filed a application for his income tax returns &sales tax details, accounts details in court . but he refusing to give me. what i have to do sir please advice me. even judge is not putting pressure on him .

Asked on 12/27/11, 12:45 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Manoj Lekhi Lekhi Associates Advocates

please update what actually u want to do

then i can guide u.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/11, 8:59 am
Nandita Haldipur Haldipur Associates

you can file application for summoning the details from the authority by you will need to find out his Pan no and other details

Read more
Answered on 12/27/11, 9:15 pm
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

you can apply for the details to Income Tax Dept under RTI Act or apply to the court to summon the Income Tax Authorities for producing the documents.

Read more
Answered on 12/28/11, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India