Legal Question in Family Law in India

suicide note

Will A hatred note on someone before commiting suicide be enough to put them in jail or cud it be an enough reason for police to take any action on such person.

Asked on 7/03/09, 5:10 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Re: suicide note

It is attempt to suicide and the person note it down can put it in jail.

You may send us your detail our legal associates can easily tackle this situation.


[email protected]

Advocate, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

M: 09814110005

For detailed query feel Free to Contact us

We have a team of Advocates, having office in almost every High Courts of India

Our team consists retired judges and Senior Advocates also.

We are able to guide and solve the cases efficiently.

We also have channel partners in various other countries also.

We strive for your rights.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/09, 6:32 am

Re: suicide note

difficult to say it depends onthe police but why suicide ....if u have been betrayed by someone for somereason u may always make a police complaint against him take the help of your parents ur message is not clear how old are u consult yr parents and i m sure they will help u dont do something absurd

Read more
Answered on 7/04/09, 10:45 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Re: suicide note

A proper answer will depend upon actual facts and circumstances of each case. You may write complete details of the case for appropriate opinion.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/09, 10:51 am
Rohini Kumar Tenneti R.K.1080 LEGAL SERVICES

Re: suicide note

The note itself would not be sufficient,there msut be substantial evidence for the hatred contents in the note.The police will not just take the note and put the persons in jail there would be proper enquiry about the allegations made in the note and the prosecution must be in a position to file chargesheet against the names mentioned in the note with solid proof.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/09, 2:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India