Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

Dear Sir / Madam,

My mother has a land ( 5 cents ) property. Unexpectedly she died in 1990. My father married second time, after first wife's death. My father last 2009 year sold ( 2.5 cents ) Half of the above land property on his own without my consent. My age is 23 when my father is sold the above property. My mother has one son thatís me, no more son and daughter. Second wife has two daughters. I donít like to my father sold agreement, because that is my mother memorial land to me.


1. The sold land without my consent can I recovered again ?

2. If i file a case in the court can I get the property leagelly ?

3. My father sold the above land is legally correct or not ?


Asked on 1/21/12, 12:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may file for cancellation of the sale deed within 3 years you gained knowledge of the sale.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/12, 12:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India