Legal Question in Insurance Law in India

car theft

in the case of my claim for theft of car, the insurance company has asked me to tranfer the car in ther name. even after the completion of investigation by the police officials and subsequent endosement of the investigating officers order by the competent court, they have appointed a private investigator in his regard . even after 4 years they have been deniying he claim stating flmsy reason. please

Asked on 5/17/09, 3:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: car theft

You may consider filing a case in the local Consumer Forum, by engaging a lawyer of your choice, for claiming damages and other relief.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/09, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India