Legal Question in Insurance Law in India

How can a court provide maximum compensation in cash other than fixed deposit?

Asked on 10/05/09, 2:46 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Seshadri Srinivasan

Court can exercise inherent powers to order maximum compensation.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/09, 5:04 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

The compensation amount may be given to you directly by the concerned party by a cheque drawn in your favour.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/09, 1:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India