Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

my mother is the only girl child in her family

my grand mother has 2 children a male child(my mother's brother) and female child(my mother)

my grand mother was a govt. employee

since childhood my mother suffered the problem of racial discrimination from her own mother

my mother was looked down being a girl, she was not allowed to get education

my mother's grandmother used to take of my mother

my mother and father did love marriage and suffered hatred from her parental

they kept our family away for sometime and later grew some talks

my mother's brother too is a govt employee

sometime later he started harassing his mother and she used to come to my mother secretly for getting consoled this continued and finally my grandmother's got paralyzed and do my mother's brother

till now neither her mother nor her brother(even his family) never cared for my mother nor did they show any love and concern for my mother

my grandmother got relieved from the services and did receive her maturity benefit

my question now is do my mother has any right to claim for a share?if yes what can be the percentage?under what sections?any conditions?

Asked on 2/23/10, 9:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Your mother may not be entitled to any share in her mother's retiral benefits.

Read more
Answered on 2/24/10, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India