Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

how to release a property from tenant

i have an commercial property in chandigarh and it have three partners and tenant is from last more than 20 years at lower rent and know i want to release that property ?

Asked on 7/03/09, 9:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: how to release a property from tenant

You may file a suit for eviction if

(a) rent is not being paid regularly;

(b) you need the building for your 'personal necessity'; or

(c) the building needs extensive repairs being in a dilapidated condition;

You may also file an application before the Rent Controller for fixation of 'fair rent'.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/09, 11:03 am
Rohini Kumar Tenneti R.K.1080 LEGAL SERVICES

Re: how to release a property from tenant

With the consent of all the partners you may evict the tenant by filing a petition in the rent control court.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/09, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India