Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India


A case of Property Dispute was running in between My father, His Brother and mother. My fathers, brother and mother are in same side.

The case was related to a “Property Distribution of 6 Katha of Land Among this 3 persons”.

But Now my fathers, Mother is at the last stage of her life and Doctor has told that she is going to die within a week.

Now my request to you is that please provide me the required solution of these following Queries:

1 Can my fathers, mother hand over her portion of the property to my fathers, brother before her death? Is it possible? Though the case in the court is still running.

Thanking You Yours faithfully


Asked on 8/17/09, 12:19 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

yes, the authority by the mother can be given in favour of father to deal with the property in any manner whatsoever. otherwise also, in the eyes of law, both husband and wife are single entity for the purpose of civil rights and liabilities.

Read more
Answered on 8/17/09, 2:49 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

a family settlement may be possible.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/09, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India