Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

suppose my faher have some property, he dont have any document for that my grandfather orally given that, if my father want to gift me that property can i sell that.

Asked on 12/01/09, 1:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

how can you sell the property without having a title to the same and how would your father be able to gift you on oral assurance.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/09, 2:00 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

you may first need to get your father's name entered in the 'record of rights' maintained by the local authorities.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/09, 8:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India