Legal Question in International Law in India

I applied for mutual consent divorce(section 13B) on 2nd July 2012.I did not change my name after marriage via any court affidavit process. Because of company work, i am required to travel abroadin Spetember and hence in my Visa Application, i did not mention about any name change (i.e having more than one name).

My question is : Can this suppression of marital status pose any legal problems later on?

Asked on 8/24/12, 3:22 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

NO as you are still married till 1st january 2013 . So relax.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/12, 3:26 am
RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

whether you use your maiden name or your husband's surname, it does not make a difference. but you need to mention your correct marital status in the visa application.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/12, 10:00 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

No problem

Read more
Answered on 9/06/12, 4:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India