Legal Question in International Law in India

hi sir i want reduce my age because i want to do again study can i do it please tell me sir thank u

Asked on 3/07/13, 9:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You need not reduce age to study. There is no legal bar to study, in relation to age. You cannot reduce your age.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 1:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India