Legal Question in International Law in India

if the woman did the exparty divorce she can apply 125 crpc maintenance? what happen she got is not

Asked on 10/21/12, 9:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

Already replied

Read more on Indian laws on my website

Read more
Answered on 10/21/12, 11:11 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

YES. Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/12, 2:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India