Legal Question in Investment Law in India


I taken loan from different banks.My present due status is worth Rs. 7400000/(sevety four lakhs). From someone's advice I got ''Insolvency Order'' from Calcutta High Court without service any notices to debtors. After received this order too, different banks sent their notices under NI Act.because my submitted security cheques were bounced/dishonoured.

MY question is - NI ACT OR any Creminal law proceedings are applicable on ''INSOLVENT''.Please give me this answer at earlest. URGENT.. . . .

Asked on 6/07/09, 2:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: Insolvency

You may consult the counsel who obtained you 'insolvency orders'.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/09, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India