Legal Question in Investment Law in India


i rented place ,to increase businessi go throughother man can ito pic...i go through him and pay deposit to himand then he pay deposit to that owener

Asked on 4/07/09, 7:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: redeposit

You may be careful about the allegation of "sub-letting" by the owner?

Read more
Answered on 4/07/09, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India