Legal Question in Investment Law in India


i am a defense employee and getting Rs. 8750/- p.m .as special force allowance.Am i eligible for a tax rebate on this amount.And further can i file income tax return for the last four year for the same .

Asked on 12/30/12, 7:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India