Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in India

I want to lodge a complaint against my parents for emotionally abusing me. Please help it its unbearable.

Asked on 11/22/10, 5:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

in case you file a complaint, you would be emotionally harming you more. better start life afresh thinking that you do not have parents.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/10, 11:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in India