Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

Harrasment from society

We have 3 residential flat out of 18 Flats, in Ghatkopar. Our society has undergone vertical redevlopment by addition of 4 floors. We disagreed with the society and requested to demolish the building and start redevelopment, but none of the members agreed and started the redevelopement work without our consent. Now the building is almost complete and we have decided to join with the society. When requested for agrement of the society with developer the society denied to give the agreement. Every member of the society has recieved the compensation from the developer except us. Neither society nor society is listing to our problems.

Under this condtion whom should we contact to get justice.

Asked on 1/01/09, 1:42 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Re: Harrasment from society

You may approach the authorities in the office of Registrar of Cooperative Socieities of your State.

Read more
Answered on 1/01/09, 7:39 am

Prof.Somnath Mukherjee s.mukherjee associates,09874053359

Re: Harrasment from society

Your question is not cear to me, but from my experience it can be said that you may get compensation if you prove your damage.At first you have to approach to registerer of society

Read more
Answered on 1/03/09, 7:48 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

Re: Harrasment from society

you may contact a good sr lawyer in co-op field with details.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/09, 7:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India