Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

My friend wants me to lend 15 lakhs to him, for his father's surgery.If i intend to give,what are the precautionary steps i have to take legally

Asked on 8/16/12, 1:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may retain a lawyer for documentation.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/12, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India