Legal Question in Real Estate Law in

My father are two brothers and the younger brother of my father is not giving the share of my grandfather property. My father got paralysed. My father is having two daughters and my father younger brother is having two sons..So he says that the property will go to my sons.Please suggest me what to do? and if my grandmother had made a will in the favour of his grandsons without the knowledge of my father than what will happen...

Asked on 3/03/11, 12:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may try to settle the matter amicably and if the settlement does not happen, you may file a suit for partition and injunction.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/11, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in