Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

injection order

i purchased a land 10 yrs back, now i wan to sell it..some X has entered and says this land belongs to him,,,the person who sold land to us is dead and his cousin brother is alive and he is metal ,,,that X took finger prints of mental one and registered in to his name,,,,and he says half of the land belongs to him and he is threatning us ,,,,

Asked on 9/28/08, 12:30 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Re: injection order

well, the half may belong to the brother if the land is ancestral.

You may want to file a civil suit in the trial court of your area seeking a declaration of ownership and injunction against the person trying to interfere in your possession.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/08, 6:11 pm

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

Re: injection order

Approach court with necessary suit.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/08, 1:35 am
RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

Re: injection order

in the present situation, you should approach the court and seek declaration of ownership and injunction restraining the third party from disturbing ur peaceful possession. u may also sought cancellation of the title deeds that he got executed through a person of unsound mind. u may call up for further clarifications at 9811284735

Read more
Answered on 9/29/08, 2:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India