Legal Question in Securities Law in India

shall the original complaint withdraw his FIR after getting the property from the court which recover in police investigation which is disputed like Vehicle????

Asked on 1/29/13, 9:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate

FIR can not be withdrawn.

However, if offence is compoundable, same may be compounded in the Court.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/13, 9:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in India