Legal Question in Telecomm Law in India

I got a Legal Notice under section 403,405,406,read with section 420 of the IPC for payment but now iam unable to pay so what can i do

Asked on 9/30/11, 12:54 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

hire a lawyer and he would send the reply to the legal notice.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/11, 12:55 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Dont spend money on lawyers but try to sort things out with the person who has sent you the notice and if you are liable to pay then pay.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/11, 1:00 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Send a reply to the notice.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/11, 3:19 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

first step comes first... reply to the notice...

Read more
Answered on 10/03/11, 2:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in India