Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

We are two brother my father passed away now my want to give 80% property to my brother now i want to know that has my mother any right to do so?

Asked on 12/29/11, 8:23 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Who is the owner of the property ? If the owner was your dad then your mother only has 1/3rd share in that property with 2/3rd divides equally amongst you to brothers.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/11, 10:18 pm
Nandita Haldipur Haldipur Associates

need details as who is owner and how he got this property . is there any will?

Read more
Answered on 12/30/11, 4:07 am
RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

after your father s demise, you, your brother and your mother and your grand parents have an equal right in the property. you may not be able to transfer 80% share in the property.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/11, 7:07 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

i agree with Adv Gupta

Read more
Answered on 1/05/12, 1:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India