Legal Question in Workers Comp in India


I got an offer letter & joined the company.They did not give me the appointment letter or ctc for 1.5 months.They paid me salary through check. Then I took a leave for 20 days.

Now I want to resign & they are threatening me for legal action.Help me please.I am in a frustrating condition. please help me.

Asked on 4/22/09, 12:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: employment

You may need to refer to your contract with your employer to find out your legal rights. However, you may send your resignation by post and demand salary of the remaining period.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/09, 9:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India