Legal Question in Workers Comp in India


My self Gautam Biswas. I just want to know that is there any provision in Assam State Govt rule Book, that, I can get the service of my father in Compensation ground. Though I have applied for it and submitting the necessary documents to the Education department and the authority accepted it. I have the copy of those documents. I also want to know that, may I seek RTI's help to know the status of my application by submitting a form online in RTI's Portal.

With regards,

Thanking You

Gautam Biswas

Asked on 8/01/09, 1:40 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Gautam,

You can approach under RTI act. In case of rejection, you can approach to the High court and can get the job.

For More detail, Mail your detail to the undersigned;

Mr. Kamal Grover, Advocate (Chandigarh, India)

M: 09814110005

e-mail: [email protected]

Note: We are group of advocates, experts in different fields of law in Supreme Court, All High Courts and few district courts of India and your case will be handled by our experts in your locality.

Regards and good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/01/09, 2:24 am
Rohini Kumar Tenneti R.K.1080 LEGAL SERVICES

Providing employment for the deceased's kin is not compulsory under compassionate grounds in any state or central government as such.Besides,you may you may express your resent in writing a letter to the authorities concerned and exercising RTI is not advisable as the issue is not not inflicting your fundamental rights given by constitution.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/09, 3:31 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Yes, you may seek necessary information under RTI Act. However, it may be better to pursue the matter personally.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/09, 9:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India