Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

mother has apply domestic violence act against son & his wife for abusing & injuring & where to file the case against them.

Asked on 2/04/10, 2:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

The case may be filed in the local courts where you are residing. For appropriate help, it may be better to engage a local lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/10, 1:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India