Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

my mother was a jharkhand govt teacher of a primary school . she met with an accident while she was going to school. she was admitted to hospital and she died

what all compensation are available for her by govt.and by vechle on which she was travelling. we are unable to trace the nnumber of vechile

Asked on 11/16/09, 6:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Seshadri Srinivasan

Lodge a FIR which must have been done and as advised previously file a hit and run insurance claim.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/09, 6:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India