Legal Question in Administrative Law in Indiana

Domicile certificate

My friend was issued a domicile certificate in the year 1979 along with his father.My friend has lost the certificate.what next?

Asked on 11/29/08, 11:58 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Nasir Butt Nasir Law Associates

Re: Domicile certificate

Application can be given for duplicate certificate giving affidavit the loss of first one. Don’t conceal the fact which may go against your friend.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/08, 4:57 am
Homi Maratha N.N. Maratha & Co.-Advocates

Re: Domicile certificate

You may apply for a fresh certificate bu filing an affidavit.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/08, 4:11 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: Domicile certificate

May apply for a fresh certificate.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/08, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Indiana