Legal Question in Administrative Law in Indiana

what can i do to become guardian over my son that has been in a mental institution for 20 years i want to bring him home to live with me is there anything i can do to achieve this

Asked on 8/12/09, 9:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You will need to establish guardianship. Contact a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/09, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Indiana