Legal Question in Administrative Law in Indiana


i wish to receive a transcript from a cosmetology

school that i attended but did not finish paying

for and eventually included the schools tuition in

my bankruptcy. can the school legally refuse to

give me my transcripts?

Asked on 1/04/00, 1:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,

Re: transcripts

Yes they can. You breached the agreement by not paying the tuition to the school. Therefore, there is no obligation for them to perform.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/00, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Indiana