Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Indiana

i got hurt at work was on workers comp felt as i was being harased by lady who took care of things at work so went back without being healed went to my doctor had to have surgery used own insurence can i go back and have workers comp take care of the bills and pay me

Asked on 2/21/11, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

This is a bit too complicated for this forum. I suggest that you consult in person with a comp attorney. Initial consultations are usually free.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/11, 4:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Indiana