Legal Question in Banking Law in Indiana

My brother passed and designated me as POD on his bank account. I was informed by the bank that I would need legal forms to get the funds. Could you advise me as to what form (s) I would need.

Asked on 11/05/19, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

If your information is correct, you should only need a death certificate. If the bank wants some additional “legal forms” you’ll need to find out specifically what they want and then have an attorney assist you in the preparation and completion of those forms.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/19, 7:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Indiana