Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

Bankruptcy Revoked

I filled Bankruptcy in 2005 and I did'nt turn in my 2005 tax return to the trustees and my bankruptcy was revoked. My question is can I fill again, and what's my options because Im getting letters and calls from creditors.

Asked on 6/11/07, 11:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: Bankruptcy Revoked

Yes, you can absolutely file again, its not a problem. Just try to have all your documents in order this time around.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/07, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana