Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

my checking account has a hold placed on it by a creditor, after filing BK (myself) how do I get it removed?

Asked on 11/06/09, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You should ask this question to your bankruptcy attorney as he or she should know the most information concerning these debts or judgments

Read more
Answered on 11/11/09, 11:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana