Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

I am enrolled with Freedom Debt Relief. However, I have been sued by Ge Bank ( credit card), now what should I go to the court, or what?

Asked on 11/13/15, 12:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Coleman Coleman Law Office

Feel free to call our office to discuss. We would need to review the contract you have with Freedom Debt Relief and what all it covers.

Read more
Answered on 1/18/16, 2:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana