Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

hi i have used hdfc credit card for shopping abroad for about 3.5 lac and i early they gave me loan of 1lac on small interest!!

i paid some emi of loan then i left india and now living in usa ! and not going back for next 4years .

i dont have any property in india and they are e mailing me for payments thru legal adviser! i am not ready to pay now .which is now nearly 6lac with interest. what they can do to me now ?

Asked on 4/10/17, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

They can come and get you over here. Better not mess around.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/17, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana