Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

I was in an RV accident in Jan 2011 resulting in my being off work for over a year. I sought relief under bankruptcy laws. My questions are: 1. There is pending litigation from the accident. If I receive a payout, do I have to turn it over to the trustee? 2. I received a check from the insurance company to pay medical expenses, am I suppose to give that to the trustee also? Or do I just need to make the trustee aware that I have or could be receiving funds?

Asked on 1/11/14, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You should address these questions to your bankruptcy attorney as he or she is the one most knowledgeable about your case.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/14, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana