Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Indiana

My son took his ipod to a roller skating place. He gave it to one girl to use and she admits to having it and admits to one point locking it in her locker. But then she says she gave it to someone else and it got lost. My question is can I take her parents to small claims court since she was given it by my son and she gave it to someone else not back to my son?

Asked on 11/11/13, 5:31 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Most attorneys will not answer this question for you, since taking someone to small claims court for doing the same thing your child did is not a good parenting lesson to teach your son.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Indiana