Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Indiana

What are my legal options for defending myself?

I just received a phone call from my ex girlfriens grandson telling me he will come to my house and beat me up and he is only 16.

Most likly he is just talking and I would not want to harm him in anyway defending myself because I have known him from birth and I love him like a grandson.

What are my options?

Asked on 4/09/11, 9:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I suggest that you contact the local police department. You also may be able to obtain a protective order.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/11, 4:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Indiana