Legal Question in Construction Law in Indiana

Hello is their anyway to stop the building of turkey barns next to my property?

Asked on 2/10/16, 5:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You must file your protest with the proper county authorities. You will need the assistance of a lawyer to do that.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/16, 5:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Indiana