Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

How does one file suit in small claims court to obtain a lien against a property in Indiana? The complaint is for past and current dues owed to a homeowners association by a delinquent property owner.

Asked on 10/08/09, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Coleman Coleman Law Office

If you would like, you may call my office and we can assist you with this. Please call the secondary number for me today.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/09, 11:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana