Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I own my own house and vehicles. My question is; can my boyfriend's back owed child support put liens on my own personal property for his debts if we get married?

Asked on 3/11/19, 2:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

No, if you keep everything in your name.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/19, 8:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana