Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

Promissary note

I have a signed and notarized agreement with someone who has agreeded to pay a certain amount to me however it has not been honored. Can I take this person to court for breaking the agreement?

Asked on 11/05/08, 3:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: Promissary note

Yes. Go to the local small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/08, 4:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana