Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

what can be done to stop a foreclosing when bank will not reason with hardship and work

arrangements with home owner

Asked on 11/27/09, 5:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

The issues are far too complex for this forum. You really need to contact an attorney in person. You might want to contact someone in the Indiana Foreclosure Network. If you have no funds, contact Indiana Legal Services. I believe that the closest one to you is in Bloomington.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/09, 9:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana