Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I am wondering, if my mom signs her house over to me and I have legal judgments against me, can the creditors take the house from me. The judgements would be less than $5,000.

Asked on 5/07/13, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

It depends on HOW the house is titled. Have an attorney draw up the proper paperwork for you.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana