Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

I have a 13 yr old nonviolent felony that is hindering my line of employment. And i believe my attorney back then was under the influence while he was taking care of my case.

Asked on 4/16/21, 5:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Contact an attorney in the community where the crime occurred and ask about expungement of your record. That will be a more productive route that asking for review of an attorney's mental status 13 years ago that was probably not brought to the court's attention at that time.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/21, 6:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana