Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

my attorney filed for a motion of discovery in a criminal case, now the state has filed a response to the request how do i obtain this response

Asked on 7/25/13, 1:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Ask your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 9:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana