Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

My boyfriend and I got into a physical fight. I called the police on him and pressed charges. Now I have changed my mind. However they already issued a warrant and arrested him. What can I do to make it all go away. He is also on probation and got charged with fighting in front of a minor and domestic battery.

Asked on 8/20/11, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

There is nothing that you can do to make it go away. This is now in the hands of the deputy prosecutor and you can talk with him or her, however, you have no control over what will happen.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/11, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana