Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

My brother was arrested for a failure to appear. He had his license suspended because when driving a friends car who had insurance, the guy had switched insurance companies, and he could not get the insurance information. The BMV kind of sent him around. In May he was supposed to appear in court, let the court house know, and they told him they would have to give him a failure to appear. He does have a prior record for DUI from 11 years ago. Trying to find suggestions on the best course of action, and what an expected outcome might be.

Asked on 12/19/16, 12:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Seiter Cate, Terry, and Gookins, LLC

I would like to help guide you and your brother but I will need additional information. If you would like to contact me, my firm's number is (317) 564-0016. Our website is I offer a free initial consultation so I can fully understand your brother's situation and you can make sure I am the attorney you want to hire. I look forward to speaking with you.

Dave Seiter


(317) 564-0016

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/19/16, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana